torsdag den 5. marts 2015

CWIF!

Wow, I cant believe it has been so long since my last post.

Honestly I haven't been up to much.

At least thats how I feel when I look at how many beautiful routes and boulders I could have climbed, or how many new places I have seen.
I haven't been sleeping on the couch for half a year either.

So first of all, I found a new way of sharing my everyday adventures through Instagram, which is much easier than writing long blog posts. You know, a picture says more than a thousand words..


I haven't skipped many training sessions, and I am clocking around 8-10 sessions per week, so it must take me somewhere.
As something new I am now sharing my competition and training experiences with the new Youth Team. Its nice to feel that you can pass your stuff on to the up coming kids! They seem to enjoy listening, so maybe all these competitions are worth something.

2014 I was lucky enough to get the climber of the year award. It is very nice that everybody voted for me and that they show their appreciation for what I do. It gives me a boost and makes me push harder!



2014 were also the year where I dreamed of taking part in the CWIF competition in Sheffield, England, but had to enjoy the madness on the live stream together with the rest of the world!

But guess what, together with Katrine Vandet Salling, Im participating in this weekends CWIF 2015! It is going to be a really nice competition and Im really psyched to climb in the Works, and together with some of the best guys in the world. This must be the best way to start the season.

Make sure to follow the action on the live stream!

Go to http://www.climbingworks.com/ to find the live stream link!

Qualifying round 1&2 saturday.

Semi / Final round sunday.

I will be climbing in the AM Qualifying session. Starting 09:00-12:30.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar