tirsdag den 19. august 2014

IFSC Bouldering World Championships 2014 in Munich!

There is only one day left before I will fly to Munich to compete in the IFSC Bouldering World Championships 2014. I am in shape and ready to try as hard as possible to reach top 20. I have been adjusting my style for the past 2 seasons now and I am getting closer and closer to my goal.

With 40 countries and 200 climbers it's going to be super tough! 

For this competition I will be supported by my very good friend Kim Nilsson, the man behind Schimproductions.com. I am very grateful for all the help I can get no matter where it comes from. Remember to check out his Vimeo page, home to some of his very nice climbing movies! 



The competition will be live streamed from saturday (semi- and finals) on:

and 


Look for updates here and on my Instagram profile!

Now I will tune in and focus on my climbing. 
B.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar